Melanated Wine Paint & Sip_ November 11, 2022
Our paint & sip experiences are held in person at the Melanated Wine tasting room. Be prepared for the vibes as we enjoy music and wine and express our creativity. Whether you're attending with a party or coming solo, we will provide you with a great experience.
Included in admission:
- We recommend that parties book their tickets under one card or arrive together. If not, unfortunately, we can not ensure you will be sat together.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class start time.
- If the class has less than four people registered 5 hours before class, We will cancel the class, notify you, and provide a credit for a new class valid for 60 days.
**Cancellation Policy: While we regret to lose the opportunity to paint with you, our Melanated Wine cancellation policy is as follows: A full refund can occur if notification of cancellation occurs at least 48 hours before class starts. You also have the option to put the reservation on hold for a later date or transfer the reservation to another class if notification is received at least 24 hours before class start time. Loss of payment will occur if no notice of cancellation occurs or notification occurs less than 24 hours before class start time.
Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days and be shipped via UPS or Fedex on the next available ship-date. We ship daily during the week, no shipping on weekends or holidays. Tracking information will be sent to you automatically once available. We can now ship to these states:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
An adult 21 years or older must be available to sign for delivery. UPS or FedEx cannot leave wine on a door step, that's illegal. If your package is damaged by UPS, please email us with any photographic evidence and we will help you file a claim.
• Undelivered wines cannot be credited, returned, or reshipped because we aren’t able to guarantee the wine's quality once it leaves our warehouse.
• We are unable to accept returned wine for any reason, this includes orders placed in error.